Friday, December 30, 2011

Online Personal Training Program Coming Soon!

I'm in the process of launching my brand new online personal training program!

This program is awesome!  I can design as many workouts per week as you like, I can design an eating plan if you like or you can choose to just keep your own food diary (I can look at it anytime to make sure you're eating properly) and there are pictures and videos for all the exercises so you never have to guess or look up what an exercise is (we trainers have some pretty odd names for our exercises sometimes).

You get to choose where you workout, how long you workout and what you workout with.  No equipment?   No problem!  Hate gyms, then don't go!  I can design a program for wherever you want to workout - really handy for anyone who travels and wants to keep up their workouts on the road  ;) 

There is also a way to track whether or not you have completed a workout, which I will check, and there are monthly fitness assessments that I will enforce so you're totally held accountable.

The best thing is that I can check up on you anytime I like (and I will) to make sure you're on track.  It's the next best thing to having a live personal trainer and you don't have to stick to a rigid schedule - as long as you get your workout done sometime within the day you're good!

All this for just $5.25 per week to $6.75 per week - pretty much what you'd pay per day to go to your local rec centre and that does not include a personal trainer with over 13 years experience!

Stay posted for the launch date!

No comments:

Post a Comment