Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Vega Sports Nutrition

As a busy fitness instructor it's crucial that I keep my nutrition in check so I have the energy to teach all the classes I LOVE to teach!  I've used whey protein in the past (and loved it), but I've recently switched over to Vega.

The first time I tried a Vega product I found it a bit bitter and didn't think I'd continue to use it.  Then I read the ingredients on one of their products and thought "this is what my body needs!".  When you look at the nutritional info on a Vega product you'll notice something you don't see very often: ingredients whose names you can pronounce and they are all natural and recognizable!  There is absolutely nothing in them that can't be found in nature. 

As I mentioned when I first tasted a Vega shake I wasn't fond of the flavour but I did get used to it.  It's sort of like switching from white pasta to whole wheat pasta, or white rice to brown rice.  At first you're not sure because you're too used to the flavour of processed crap, but then as you continue to eat the healthier food you get used to the taste and you start to notice how much better you feel.

Our bodies need natural foods - when you sit down to eat something ask yourself this: Could I duplicate this meal if I only had access to real, live food?  If the answer is 'no' do NOT eat it!  Our bodies can only properly digest and get energy from foods that came out of the ground or had parents.  Anything processed or man made from ingredients you can't pronounce and don't recognize is poison.

Vega products are plant based and vegan.  Some products do have nuts and all of their products are made in a facility that uses peanuts and tree nuts so if you have nut allergies you should be aware of that. 

Here are 3 reasons you should start using Vega products:

1.  Vega products are plant-based whole foods (that means they're alkaline and alkalinizing foods are the best defense against illness and disease).
2.  Vega products are nutrient dense and provide energy through nourishment - not stimulation!
3.  It is possible to grow a younger body with premium nutrition and regular exercise :)  Vega provides you with the premium nutrition and I can provide you with the regular exercise - check out http://www.wholeyfit.ca to find out how ;)

Since I've started using Vega I've noticed a huge difference in my energy level and that says a lot since I currently teach 20 classes a week!  (I'm going to cut down to about 17 in time for January but only because I need more time to work on my business).

If you have any questions you can contact my anytime at info@wholeyfit.ca - I'm happy to answer any and all questions you may have! 

If you've tried Vega leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment