Monday, August 24, 2015

How Fast Do You Lose Your Fitness When You Stop Exercising?

I just got back from a week off and today was my first day back to work at my studio.  I've gotten (struggled actually) through 2 of those classes and the third one is coming up.  I'm amazed by how challenging today is for me.  It got me thinking about exactly how much fitness you lose when you stop your usual routine and how fast does it happen.

I came across a pretty interesting article and thought I'd share it :)  I know it's cycling specific but you can apply the info to any workout regime.

Even though it's a bit of a struggle for me today and probably will be for most of this week, I'm SO happy to be back at it.  Working out not only benefits your body it also benefits your mind/mood - can't wait for my group to get to the studio so we can do our Tabata Bootcamp workout :)

No comments:

Post a Comment