Thursday, July 30, 2015

Best. Chiropractor. Ever!



 
If you’re an active person chances are at some point you’re going to become injured and need a little help getting back in the game.  There’s nothing worse than hearing someone tell you that you have to stop everything in order to heal your injury.   The feelings of panic and hopelessness are overwhelming to someone who’s used to being active or is active for a living.

A couple of years ago I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Tony McDougall.  He’s a Sports Chiropractor and has worked with many athletes both amateur and professional.  The thing I love most about Tony is that he’s never told me that I had to stop doing what I was doing.  He worked with me when I was training for my half marathon and had a bad hamstring and ankle and never once told me I had to take a break from running.  Most recently he worked on my bad back so I was able to complete the 160km Prospera Valley Gran Fondo with no back issues at all.

Tony works out of two offices: Armitage & Associates in Kits and Performance Health Group in downtown.  If you’re suffering with any kind of injury I highly recommend talking to Tony.  I’ve sent many clients his way and all of them have been very happy with the results.  If you don’t have an injury you just may get a chance to meet him at one of my Sunday 9am Cycle & Core classes ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment