Sunday, June 10, 2012

The Ride to Conquer Cancer

Next weekend I'll be riding in my 3rd Ride to Conquer Cancer.  These past 3 years I've managed to fund raise over $2500 each year thanks to the generosity of my friends, family and bootcampers - if you donated to me and are reading this, thank you so much!

I rode today with my club - Terminal City/Click Cycling and had an awesome ride!  Unlike last weekend when we rode up Cypress and then I had to get my boyfriend to come and pick me up because it was too damn cold to ride down!  Hypothermia was setting in!  No more Cypress or any mountain in Vancouver until August.

So this time next weekend I'll be in Seattle - thank you again to anyone who donated.  Fingers crossed that we get some nice weather this year (PLEASE!!!!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment