Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Wholey Fit! My Studio!

I've been dreaming of opening my studio for years!  As of right now I'm on the brink of realizing that dream.  I've found a spot, I've met with the landlord and so far so good.  Still a few more things to be finalized before I can actually start working on my studio - stay tuned :)

My vision for my studio is a place where people will not only love their workouts but they'll also get an education.  It's going to be about self improvement.  Workout programs simply focus on the workouts and losing fat, but that's about where it ends.  My program will teach you how to make positive changes easily!  People will actually learn about proper nutrition - not just follow a calorie controlled eating plan.  They'll learn so much that they'll never fret about what to eat again - they'll have the tools and the confidence to make proper decisions.  The benefits will include weight loss of course, but the really valuable part is going to be what they learn.

I envision it as a sort of support group for people who are fed up with being confused by all the conflicting information out there regarding fitness and nutrition.  The workouts will be fun because I'll make them fun and there's nothing better than working out with friends who are there to motivate and support you.  The information sessions will shed light on just how simple proper nutrition is.  My studio will be a place where you can get a great workout as well as learn whatever you need to learn in order to start living your best life possible!  Proper fun exercise + proper simple nutrition = a healthy body and a healthy mind.

I'll teach everybody who comes in my doors how to make proper fitness and nutrition an easy and enjoyable part of their life.  I did it for myself and now I want to teach anyone who will listen how they can do it too.  I have so much great stuff to share and I can't wait to get started!

Grand Opening Date: to be announced :)

No comments:

Post a Comment