Monday, January 30, 2012

Thank You Honey!

I very rarely get sick, so I was outraged when I came down with a nasty cold last week.  I was in denial as I dragged myself to teach my classes, and almost dead after teaching 4 spin classes and a bootcamp class in one day.  I was not going to let this cold get the best of me! 

It was pretty bad, but one thing saved me!  Manuka Honey!  If you haven't heard of it check it out.  One of my bootcampers told me about it and it is amazing.  I always have it in my house now just in case I get sick.  My bootcamper told me that she actually takes it once a day as a preventative and I can't remember the last time she missed bootcamp due to illness.  I think I may start doing that myself :)

I like to mix a teaspoon in some hot water and lemon - very soothing.  You can also just take a teaspoon of it on it's own.  Finally!  A delicious medicine that works, has no chemicals added to it and has no adverse side affects.   

No comments:

Post a Comment