Thursday, April 25, 2013

Music Makes Everything Better!

A few months ago I did my first ever DJ Spin Night at Wholey Fit.  DJ Nick was awesome - so awesome that I've decided to make DJ Spin Night a regular thing!  If you're looking for an awesome DJ you can contact Nick at nickelbe@ohhithere.ca

Nick recently set up a new sound system for me at Wholey Fit and what a difference a nice sound system makes!  It's really not surprising though - music is so powerful.  It has the power to inspire, motivate, energize, change your mood, transport you back to a time and place you had forgotten about...it can even make the most excruciating spin class fun!

I'm about to teach my fourth class of the day and even though I'm tired I know the music will energize me and get me through the tough ride I have planned for tonight.  The next time you're feeling tired and don't really feel like working out turn on your favourite tunes and see what happens ;)

Keep an eye on my schedule for the next DJ Spin Night!  It's planned for Friday, May 24th - times to be announced soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment