Tuesday, December 25, 2012

My Christmas Workout Fix :)

I LOVE Christmas!  Seeing family and friends, eating delicious stuff and sleeping until late in the afternoon - can't beat it.

If you're anything like me though you start to get a little antsy and your body feels a little sore if you don't do any physical exercise at all.  I was feeling that way today but didn't want to invest a lot of time in a workout when I could be spending quality time with my family, so here's what I did:  I got my gymboss timer out, set it to 16 rounds of 30 seconds and did the following circuit:

Squats
Burpies
Pike push-ups
Burpies
Lunges
Burpies
Regular push-ups
Burpies
1 legged hip lifts (right leg)
Burpies
1 legged hip lifts (left leg)
Burpies
Spiderman push-ups
Burpies
Low pulsing plie squats
Burpies

That's it!  8 minute investment to feel great and ready for a nice turkey dinner :)

If you've been to Wholey Fit you'll know what all those exercises are - if you haven't, e-mail me at info@wholeyfit.ca and I'll send an explanation.

The New Year is almost here!  If you're looking for spin in Point Grey come check out Wholey Fit.  I offer indoor cycling, boxing, circuit training and so much more :)

Merry Christmas and here's to a healthy and happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment