Monday, October 24, 2016

Yup! I Became A Beachbody Coach!

About a year ago I decided to take a step outside my comfort zone and become a Beachbody Coach.  It was not a quick decision.  When I was first approached about the opportunity my first thought was "Beachbody.....ewww!  That sounds so gimmicky".  I'm not one to just dismiss something that comes my way though so I looked into it.

What I found out was I'd actually done some Beachbody workouts in the past to get some ideas for things to teach in my bootcamp classes and I LOVED the workouts.  Very solid workouts that really do get results.....if you do them ;)

So my next thing was to check into Shakeology 'the healthiest meal of the day'.  I've seen and tried A LOT of shakes in the past and have seen a lot of crap so I was skeptical.  Once again though I was pleasantly surprised!  The ingredients were amazing and the story behind how and why they were developed made it a no brainer for me.  The person who developed them was a vegan athlete tired of only being able to find shakes with questionable ingredients.  She put together an ingredient list that she wanted in a shake and her husband sourced out the ingredients from 3rd world country farms where the soil had not been destroyed by chemical pesticides.  The shakes are a bit pricey but once you learn the story you know why and you know that it's totally worth it.  This is fuel for your body!  Why would anyone want to cheap out on that?

I love that the program is all about helping end the obesity epidemic by providing high quality workouts and shakes and (most importantly) a well laid out plan with ongoing support.  The other thing that really grabbed me was how with each program we put our participants in a private Facebook group for accountability and support.  If any online program is going to work, this one will.  All you have to do is commit to the shakes and easy to follow nutrition plan (portion control) and press play.

The other great part about this is that I can actually help people start their own home business!  Whether they hate their current job and want a way out, or they want to spend more time with their kids by being able to work at home, or if they're like me and need another source of income to add to their already existing business I can provide the solution!  It hasn't been easy and I've put in a lot of time and effort but the potential is there and I get to be a part of an amazing team of other like minded entrepreneurs.  If you really want success in this business all you have to do is reach for it and with the support of your team you're going to get it! 

With Beachbody I can now help WAY more people get fit and healthy (I'm not just limited to the people I see in person) and I can help people become financially free and live the life they want!  I really want to help you so reach out to me when you're ready :)
My amazing team at Summit 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment